As we continue to adapt to rapidly changing circumstances, we would like to extend our gratitude to our dedicated volunteers throughout all of our program operations. We appreciate your continued support and commitment to the Habitat mission. Thank you!
Due to the rise of COVID-19, visitors and volunteers are encouraged to practice caution and self-isolation in regards to their own health and the health of others.
Updated April 4, 2022
Monday – Friday 9 AM – 5 PM; Saturday 9 AM – 4 PM OPEN
(Please See The Notice) →
Online Store (https://habitatbuilds.shopsettings.com/) OPEN
Donation Drop-off Center OPEN
Monday – Friday 10 AM – 4 PM; Saturday 10 AM – 3 PM
ocated in the back of the building. Drive up to the white fence and if there are no attendants present, please call our store at 509-943-1330. To confirm which items we are accepting, please call our store beforehand.
Please call 509-943-0222 to leave a message with details about your items and your contact information. We will call you to schedule. Please have the items in the driveway, curb or easily accessible in the garage during your scheduled pick-up time.
Attention Valued Customers:
Due to recent events related to COVID-19, the following precautions must be in place in order to protect our customers, associates, and volunteers.
Store hours will be Monday thru Friday 9 AM – 5 PM; Saturday 9 AM – 4 PM.
- We may have no more than 50% of our building capacity excluding associates and volunteers.
- Mask, shield, or face covering must be worn by all adults and children (5 year old and over) coming into the store while shopping. (No exception made) This is regulated by L & I and Health Department to protect customers and associates. 1-509-735-0100 or 1-800-525-0127
- For those who wish to shop from home and utilize in-store pick-up, please visit the online store here: https://habitatbuilds.shopsettings.com/.
- Please utilize hand sanitizer for your safety (provided).
- Please practice social distancing of 6 feet per individual.